L.O: To know the 7 times table.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers/ks2-maths-the-6-times-table-with-fred-the-red/zrq3xyc Click on the links to help you learn the 6 and 7 times tables.
2. Log onto Purple Mash and complete the 2Do I have set you. It is called ‘times tables 6 and 7.’
3. L.O: To find fractions of amounts.
Next, answer the fraction questions. For some of the questions you may need to copy the diagrams and then complete them. Or you can print the worksheet and stick it in your book.
You can choose from Level 1 or Level 2. Level 2 is slightly trickier.
Level 1 - Answers
Level 2 - Answers
- L.O: To add prefixes to root words. Complete the Eggsploding Eggs activity. Match up the root word to the correct prefix and then copy them out into your Green Book. Remember a prefix goes at the start of a word, for example; antibacterial
2. Look at the photograph and read the ‘Story Starter!’ text. Then answer the questions below:
L.O: To retrieve and record information from a text.
3. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zkbkf4j/articles/zbm8scw Click on the link to access a game called ‘Crystal Explorers!’ Unlock the challenges using your knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling. Good luck!
Good afternoon Class D,
Well done for working hard over the past two weeks whilst you have been learning from home. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your work on Purple Mash, including everything you have posted on our class blog!
Choose one of the activities below to complete this afternoon:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVt3rNe7Dyc Cooking! Making Unicorn Hummus with Chef Andrew Walker!
- Arts and crafts! Look at the photos below, create one of the creatures using an egg box, paint, paper/card and felt tips.
- Watch the video an ‘Introduction to whales, dolphins & porpoises’ which can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/2wM1E_zU-mQ Then complete the worksheet below! Can you match up the whale words with their definitions? I will upload the answers at 2.30pm.
Don’t forget to post any photos of your creations on our Class Blog on Purple Mash. Go to ‘sharing,’ ‘shared blogs’ and click on ‘Class D 2019-20.’
At 3pm today, Mr Jobburns will be doing an end of term assembly so make sure you check the ‘Headteacher’s message’ part of our school website (it is underneath the ‘Our Children’ tab).
Here’s some ideas of things you could do at home during the Easter holidays:
- Keep fit with Mr Maguire or Joe Wicks
- An Easter egg hunt with your family!
- Can you draw or design an Easter bonnet using things from your home?
- Create your own prayer garden!