Happy Easter Nursery!
Wow! You have been busy doing some fantastic home learning over the past 2 weeks. I am very proud of you all.
Mrs Whitelaw, Mrs Barnes, Mrs Ryan and I are missing seeing your smiling faces every day and we hope you have a lovely Easter break with your families.
Here are some Easter activities you might like to do during the Easter break.
- Have an Egg and Spoon race with your family in your garden.
- Play pin the tail on the bunny.
- Plant some flowers.
- Decorate an Easter Egg tree.
- Make an Easter garland.
- Make some chocolate playdough – 1 ½ cups of flour, ½ cup cocoa powder, ½ cup salt, 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 cup of warm water.
- Make an Easter garden.
- Do some Easter baking with your family.
- Build a house for the Easter Bunny using your lego and building blocks.
- Draw some Spring flowers.
- Create some Easter Egg nature collages.
EXCITING NEWS! The redevelopment of the EYFS outdoor area is complete!
Fr Peter and Mary Green (Chair of Governors) had the pleasure of opening our new Nursery Outdoor Area this week. Children, parents and staff were all equally excited to explore the new area which includes: a dedicated bike/car track with allotted parking spaces, climbing area, wet area including wet play and water exploration, sand area, music section along with numerous boards for drawing, writing and being creative.
We know this new extension to our current provision will only enhance the learning and enjoyment opportunities for our youngest children in school.
If you'd like to visit our Early Years Nursery Setting, please contact Mr Jobburns via the school office (01889 228735).
EXCITING NEWS! January 2020 will see the redevelopment of the EYFS outdoor area.
We are thrilled and cannot wait to see the children learning in this state of the art outdoor facility. (Nursery plans pictured below)